IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) has released details advertisement of Non-Executive Vacancies in PIPELINES Division. Candidates who are interested to join IOCL Recruitment of Non-Executive Vacancies in various location of Pipelines Division and if you have eligibility such as degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI as per advertisement can apply online from 12 September 2022 to 10 October 2022.
A total of 56 posts of Non-executive posts will be filled under this recruitment process. Different Details like No. Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application expense and more information are given below. So, Candidates can be apply on link https://plapps.indianoil.in/. Candidates are advised to check regularly our website https:onlyojas.com for latest updates.
Summary for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Post Name : Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant
- Total Vacancies : 56 posts
- Notification Date : 12 September 2022
- Last Date of Submission : 10 October 2022
- Registration Mode : Online Submission
- Job Location : All India
- Job Type : Center Govt Jobs
- Official Website : https://plapps.indianoil.in/
Education Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have a certificate / degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI with 55% marks or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- (Note = Age limitation as on 12 September 2022)
Selection Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on the marks.
- Candidate get at list minimum of 40% marks in Written Test.
- Final selection- Candidates shall be shortlisted According to mark.
Application fees for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- General/EWS/OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – NIL
- Note: Payment Method – Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode (Non-Refundable)
Salary for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Grade 4 – Rs.25000-105000
- Grade 1 – Rs.23000-78000
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be required to register online through a link – https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Candidate should be upload latest photograph and signature, Brief Resume, ID Proof, PWD Certificate and Proof of BOD etc.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- Take a print out of the application form after submission.
Important links to apply IOCL Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Publish/ Starting Date application submission: 12 September 2022
Last Date form submission: 10 October 2022
Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 27 October 2022
Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 06 November 2022
Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 07 – 09 November 2022